Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Chitra.C's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anil, Thanks for the reply. Actually i m using Selenium IDE. I want to insert che…"

Chitra.C replied Feb 10, 2012 to Using Assertions in Selenium

6 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by sasikumar

"Hi deepak,   I want the resume format only. I will change according to my skill. Ple…"

Chitra.C replied Feb 3, 2011 to Reg: Testing resumes

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Deepak

"Hi,   Thanks so much. It is not that much relevant info about checklist. Kindly send…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 23, 2010 to Checklist for doing USABILITY TESTING of Web Application

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by saravanan

"thank u so much kapil. good points.. but i need some more detail like screen validat…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 23, 2010 to Checklist for doing USABILITY TESTING of Web Application

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by saravanan

"Bibin, I tried this but there is no RowCount() available to get the no. of rows. r…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 9, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"anybody plz help on this its urgent..."

Chitra.C replied Dec 9, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"Hi Swarupa, plz find the screenshot which has Grid with "Edit" link for each item.…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 7, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"Thanks Bibin, Sorry it is not a table. It's Grid and Items are displayed with the "…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 3, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"Hi Swarupa, Thanks for the reply. Sorry it is not a table. The items are displayed…"

Chitra.C replied Dec 3, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"Thank you kumar."

Chitra.C replied Dec 2, 2010 to How to comment a script in QTP

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Chitra.C

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement