Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

pravin sharma's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lalitha i need selenium  notes.please send it to me  Thanks  Praveen\ pra.officia…"

pravin sharma replied May 24, 2013 to Selenium Notes...

164 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Arif BAba. Shaik

"Hi Neha , I have around 6 year exp in the software QA. So  Please find my resume on…"

pravin sharma replied Feb 10, 2012 to Looking for a job in Banglore or Pune

12 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by pravin sharma

"I am also very interested to know answer of this question and knowledge required for…"

pravin sharma replied Jan 25, 2012 to Can any one tell me how to test sharepoint application in both manual and automation testing?

10 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Rahul Shinde

"Hi Danai, Thanks to your replay.. Definatly your ideas will help me to reduce the t…"

pravin sharma replied Dec 20, 2011 to can we test "search functionality " manually with test cases

21 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Gehad Zeidan

"Hi S. Sarita, Thanks to your reply. Definatly you are now very close to my expectat…"

pravin sharma replied Dec 20, 2011 to can we test "search functionality " manually with test cases

21 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Gehad Zeidan

"Hi Riyazul, Thanks to reply and posted your thought..Actually you are explaining he…"

pravin sharma replied Dec 17, 2011 to can we test "search functionality " manually with test cases

21 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Gehad Zeidan

"Hi Amira, Thx to your nice explanation ... Actually i am currently working on the da…"

pravin sharma replied Dec 17, 2011 to can we test "search functionality " manually with test cases

21 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Gehad Zeidan

"Thx for your reply samrat, Actually i wanted to know that how can i satisfy to my P…"

21 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Gehad Zeidan

"Thx"

pravin sharma replied Nov 10, 2011 to Test cases for the dating site (search functionality)

7 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by pravin sharma

"Hi Arun, Nice comments on the error but as far as my concern.. Bug : - issue which f…"

pravin sharma replied Oct 14, 2011 to what exactly differences btw Error, bug and defect...with example ?

8 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by siva

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service