Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Subbu's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"Not much. But you may find third party controls (like infragistrics, WPF, WCF) so yo…"

Subbu replied Feb 16, 2014 to Testing .NET based Windows Application.

1 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"There are many factors to estimate time for automation testing.  For example: 1. Met…"

Subbu replied Feb 16, 2014 to Can anyone tell me how to estimate the time for automating the test cases using qtp.?

1 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"You can do that in multiple ways. Here are my 2 cents. I believe you can save that…"

Subbu replied Feb 16, 2014 to Unable to save a file in Win7 IE9 environment using QTP.

3 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"Though you automate Month field then you will get bigger challenge that is entering…"

Subbu replied Jan 11, 2014 to Automate Gmail Create Account B'day field using QTP

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Senthilkumar

"Here you go: 1. Get text from your web page or ERP system into variable 2. pass your…"

Subbu replied Jan 10, 2014 to find out of spelling error in Web application OR ERP System

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"I believe you have selected run all rows in action properties. Make sure you have gi…"

Subbu replied Jan 8, 2014 to Script not working for second iteration

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"I got the point now.  You can use check points for this and you do not require load…"

Subbu replied Jan 8, 2014 to How to load a .png image into qtp

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by prasad varma

"May I what you are trying to achieve?  Why you need to upload an Image file in QTP?"

Subbu replied Jan 6, 2014 to How to load a .png image into qtp

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by prasad varma

"Use any AJAX controls application. Also try with Facebook. Happy Testing."

Subbu replied Jan 6, 2014 to which is the complex application to test with QTP

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Subbu

"I could not understand your question. Do you want to open an excel which is password…"

Subbu replied Jan 6, 2014 to how to write a user deined function to open excel sheet pass

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Subbu

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service