Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Rajesh's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi  Roopa,                   Could you please fwd me a copy of Jmeter, plzzzzzzzzzzz…"

Rajesh replied Jan 8, 2013 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hi All,            Can any send the copy to my email id plz ' rsrajez@gmail.com '  …"

Rajesh replied Sep 26, 2012 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi ILIAZ ,                  did u got the book ? If YES, plz forward a copy to my em…"

Rajesh replied Sep 25, 2012 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018

"Hi Rahuf,                Thanks for the post, its very useful one and i hav also sha…"

Rajesh replied Sep 22, 2012 to Short cuts keys and run commands

1 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Rajesh

"Hi Syam,                 I am unable to open that link, could you please email the d…"

Rajesh replied Sep 4, 2012 to Great E-Book For All Tester "Software Testing Made Easy"

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Rajesh

"Hi Naveen,                 Can u plz send the document to my email id , ' rsrajez@gm…"

Rajesh replied Aug 27, 2012 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hi Sanjeep,                Can u plz send the doc to my email id ' rsrajez@gmail.com…"

Rajesh replied Aug 21, 2012 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hi Brat singh,                     Could you plz send me that soft copy of the book,…"

Rajesh replied Jun 27, 2012 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018

"Hi Vijay, If you have any document related to banking application testing, plz tran…"

Rajesh replied May 21, 2012 to Fund Transfer From one Account to Another

8 May 22, 2012
Reply by Robin Tyagi

"Hi Srini,                Can u plz send the Template to my email id .... ' rsrajez@g…"

Rajesh replied May 11, 2012 to Can anyone send good template of UAT for web applications?

30 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by TESTasy

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service