Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

vishnu chaudary's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Mukesh! Revise Glossary in "Foundation of software testing" by REX black,Dorothy G…"

vishnu chaudary replied Jul 12, 2010 to ISTQB exam on 21 July

16 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Bidhan A

"Nikhil! First and the foremost thing is be confident about the contents of your res…"

vishnu chaudary replied May 20, 2010 to Need a help for preparing for an interview

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Cynthia @ TestLeaf

"Thank you siddiq for reply!"

vishnu chaudary replied May 14, 2010 to What is the purpose of installer in giving the build?

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by vishnu chaudary

"@ Sangeetha Both project and Product testing involves Client intervention. Infact f…"

vishnu chaudary replied May 14, 2010 to Difference between product testing & Application Testing

19 May 31, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi, This Link is useful http://freedownloadbooks.net/telecom-domain-knowledge-pdf-…"

vishnu chaudary replied May 5, 2010 to Need TELECOM domain related testing documents/information for an interview

12 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by raghu gajengi

"Hi! Hope this link will be helpful a bit. I am not sure whether it meets your requi…"

vishnu chaudary replied May 5, 2010 to CRM application testing guidelines/suggestions/tips/advices needed

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Govind

"@ Jyotsna If the developer is not able to fix then the status is neither Closed nor…"

vishnu chaudary replied Apr 19, 2010 to what is the status of defect if a developer can not fix the critical bug?

16 May 24, 2010
Reply by ragav

"Hi! Internationalization is the process of designing a software application so that…"

vishnu chaudary replied Apr 12, 2010 to difference between internationalization testing and localization testing

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"Hi! Can you give Update of the above information? The dates you mentioned DEc,2009 i…"

vishnu chaudary replied Apr 6, 2010 to QT Magazine……Coming Soon for Quality People!

40 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Atul Chaudhari

"Hi! I dont see any reason that getting depressed in your scenario.You have experien…"

vishnu chaudary replied Apr 6, 2010 to About my Job

24 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Firoz

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service