Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Chandra K's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Neela, Here are some that i can think of ... 1. On valid credentials , user should b…"

Chandra K replied Feb 18, 2013 to What are the UI Test Cases for Google Calender and Bar/Pie Chart?

1 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Chandra K

"On top of all the one's listed, do some RCA on the defect and find out whats causing…"

Chandra K replied Jan 11, 2013 to How to reduce time delay at developers responding to defects

9 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Deepu Rajagopal

"Hi Jyotsna, Well, you answered it pretty well and  correct.But the interviewer was…"

Chandra K replied Jan 10, 2013 to Difference between UAT, Functional testing and Regression testing?

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Dwarika Dhish Mishra

"Hi Malathi, Frist thing,No validation can happen in such case. Secondly, We can val…"

Chandra K replied Dec 14, 2012 to How to write test cases for this scenario

8 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Malathi Kumarasamy

"I say BI Testing(Analystical reports/Dashboards) is different from the regular funct…"

Chandra K replied Nov 30, 2012 to Automation on DWH Project (BI Technology)

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Chandra K

"I am in to DWH (BI & CRM). ETL is part of it , however im not specialized in ETL…"

Chandra K replied Nov 30, 2012 to About ETL Testing

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Chandra K

"Normal TCs 1. Graph loads successfully (Chart/Bars) 2. Correct values displayed with…"

Chandra K replied Nov 27, 2012 to Negative test cases For Graph in Web Application

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi Ravi,   Have a glance  at http://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/etl-testing-data-war…"

Chandra K replied Nov 1, 2012 to About ETL Testing

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Chandra K

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service