Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Bill Smith's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"If requirements are changing continuously, I try to keep my test cases at a high lev…"

Bill Smith replied Jun 8, 2011 to If requirements are changing continuously how will you deal with that, which testing techniques will u follow?

9 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"I think you can get rid of the warning message by setting your baseUrl to "https://i…"

Bill Smith replied May 25, 2011 to unable to launch the login page using selenium

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Venu Madhav

"Can you post the server log messages for when you tried the baseUrl that I suggested…"

Bill Smith replied May 24, 2011 to unable to launch the login page using selenium

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Venu Madhav

"The warning message at 12:25:20.171 suggests your baseUrl is malformed. Have you tri…"

Bill Smith replied May 24, 2011 to unable to launch the login page using selenium

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Venu Madhav

"The UI testing itself is mostly the same. The list of platforms is different, i.e. f…"

Bill Smith replied May 21, 2011 to Is the GUI test cases of desktop application is same like web applications?

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Amit P

"In the first scenario, I'd chat with the QA lead to understand their motivation. Was…"

Bill Smith replied May 21, 2011 to Not reproducible bug

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Spitzer

"Thanks Siddiq.  I would also like to hear the OP's answer to those questions."

Bill Smith replied May 17, 2011 to why the Bugs appear again ?

11 May 18, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Nihad Kamil Mustafa

"Have you tried searching the Quality Testing site for other instances of (and answer…"

Bill Smith replied May 16, 2011 to How to test banking (BFSI) domain application ?

4 May 17, 2011
Reply by shubh

"This is an inevitable part of the job, but there are things you can do to reduce the…"

Bill Smith replied May 16, 2011 to why the Bugs appear again ?

11 May 18, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Nihad Kamil Mustafa

"Perhaps you could Google for "vbscript fibonacci series".  I found several examples…"

Bill Smith replied May 15, 2011 to How to write a vb script to generate Fibonacci series?

9 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by rosanara begum

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service