Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Peter Spitzer's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"YEAHA .... now we got the information. NOW it's a bug & not only a "strange beha…"

Peter Spitzer replied Apr 27, 2012 to Found bug in the Quality Testing

18 May 29, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"No! :) You dont know this behaviour is desirable (works as designed) or not. What sh…"

Peter Spitzer replied Apr 26, 2012 to Found bug in the Quality Testing

18 May 29, 2018

"You can't say that it's a bug. You only can say that it's not common to login on the…"

18 May 29, 2018

"Hello, welcome to QT :) Nice to see ambitious testers aroud here. But I'm wonderin h…"

18 May 29, 2018

"I mainly test on Windows operating Systems - I wrote a tool that uses the perfmon.ex…"

Peter Spitzer replied Apr 26, 2012 to How to test the memory leakeage mannually?

5 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Ambat Vipin

"Hello, I think it's quiet obvious? System Specification = Specification of the Syste…"

Peter Spitzer replied Apr 26, 2012 to what is System Specification and Software Specification.

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Peter Spitzer

"Why will "maximum be a mistake"? This could be the loginScreen for Neil Armstrong to…"

Peter Spitzer replied Mar 13, 2012 to How write test cases for this mentioned scenario?

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by ^ siva kumar @

"If it's not possible to execute all your tests & test all Issues in the given ti…"

Peter Spitzer replied Aug 5, 2011 to <Interview question>If a build is assigned a duration of 4 days but you are asked to complete it in 1 day due to some constraints. How will you do it?

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Sonal

"copy it from the server?"

Peter Spitzer replied Aug 4, 2011 to Guidelines of Test the SOAP UI TOOL and Web Services

4 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Peter Spitzer

"*agree* By asking the questions above - you try to highlight your requirements. ("Wh…"

Peter Spitzer replied Aug 4, 2011 to What are a few drawbacks or cautions to consider when deciding to use software test tools and automation?

3 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Peter Spitzer

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service