Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nalini varun's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Severity is based on how much does a bug impact on the system.Priority is based on h…"

Nalini varun replied Mar 14, 2011 to Can anybody give examples of high severity and low priority and vice verse?

5 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by snehasish

"Thanku for giving reply"

Nalini varun replied Mar 7, 2011 to Can any one refer me the opensource to write the testcase easily

8 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Nalini varun

"Thank u for giving reply"

Nalini varun replied Mar 7, 2011 to Can any one refer me the opensource to write the testcase easily

8 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Nalini varun

"Thank u for giving reply"

8 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Nalini varun

"Thank u for sending"

Nalini varun replied Mar 7, 2011 to Plze send me the resume urgent

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Nalini varun

"ya plze send me soft copy .what is the book name . Rex black is book name or author…"

Nalini varun replied Dec 21, 2010 to Plze prefer me book

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Maria Jose Ruiz

"Error:         Any mistake in a programme is called “Error”. Defect:       Any mista…"

Nalini varun replied Dec 20, 2010 to Difference between bug, defect, error, fault, and flaw

7 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"folder means snv folder ?"

Nalini varun replied Dec 10, 2010 to hi how to will use svn means when developers deploy in svn how will will take to our system .

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Nalini varun

"Verification: To check whether the people are developing right product or not. Tes…"

Nalini varun replied Nov 30, 2010 to Can anyone please elaborate on Difference between Testing and Verification

8 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Zahid Bashir Bajwa

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service