Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Venkataramana's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Area of circle is    A= π × r2  Where r is radius and value of π=22/7"

Venkataramana replied Dec 13, 2012 to What is the Area of the Circle Formula?

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Venkataramana

"Option explicit dim a,b,c,d,e,f,h,lea=inputbox("Enter date")b=CDate(a)le=len(b)c=ins…"

Venkataramana replied Nov 9, 2012 to Can help one tell me, how to get the day, month and year from date (12/11/12) using VBScript?

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Venkataramana

"Set objCon=CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")Set objRs=CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")…"

Venkataramana replied Oct 18, 2012 to How to write Qtp script to import data from SQL database to QTP Datatable?

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Venkataramana

"I think its 'C'  -Ask the current developers to work overtime until the lost work is…"

Venkataramana replied Oct 4, 2012 to A project that is in the implementation phase is six weeks behind schedule. The delivery date for the product is four months away. The project is not allowed to slip the delivery date or compromise on

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Bandi Sunitha

"Recovery scenarios are used to handle POp up windows, handling object states, Test r…"

Venkataramana replied Aug 29, 2012 to when we use recovery scenarios in qtp

4 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"HI. Please send that material to my mail id ramanamca27@gmail.com"

Venkataramana replied Aug 24, 2012 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Yes. it is possible to to do the testing of an application with out using of functio…"

Venkataramana replied Jun 1, 2012 to How to implement testing process without having Requirement document?

16 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Abhay Kulshreshtha

"Hi. I got the book from some where. so don't send it to me. Thanks."

Venkataramana replied Mar 26, 2012 to Quick Test Professional UnPlugged by Tarun Lalwani

106 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by vasum

"Hi. Can any one please send me that book to my mail id: ramanamca27@gmail.com. pleas…"

Venkataramana replied Mar 26, 2012 to Quick Test Professional UnPlugged by Tarun Lalwani

106 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by vasum

"Metrics measurement enables the Organization to improve the software process; assist…"

Venkataramana replied Mar 26, 2012 to What is mean by metrics and Quality metrics? When we suppose to use metrics and why we suppose to use?

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service