Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

venkatakrishna's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sri Lalitha, Can you please send me the Selenium material to my ID: kolanativen…"

venkatakrishna replied Jan 4, 2014 to Selenium Notes...

164 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Arif BAba. Shaik

"Unit testing is a smallest seperatable portion of Units in an application. white box…"

venkatakrishna replied Sep 18, 2012 to Difference between white box and unit testing

11 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Aditya Kumar

"System testing means combine all modules and then check the data flow for these modu…"

venkatakrishna replied Dec 3, 2011 to Interview Question

7 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Dwarika Dhish Mishra

"Hi Jignesh, Thanks for ur information"

venkatakrishna replied Dec 3, 2011 to Please send me some testcases for insurance application

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by venkatakrishna

"Hi Deepak,   I want ISTQB Fundamental certification material . Please forward to my…"

venkatakrishna replied Sep 27, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Smitha, This is my mail id . Please send this mail id : kolanativenkat@gmail.com"

venkatakrishna replied Sep 21, 2011 to I want code " Keyword Frame work execution"

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by I V V Ramana

"I have done the process but it does not solve the problem"

venkatakrishna replied Aug 9, 2011 to Can anyone tell how automate the web applications and what are the preconditions to automate?

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by venkatakrishna

"can u please send me the keyword driven execution code . This is my mail id :kolanat…"

venkatakrishna replied Jul 27, 2011 to I want code " Keyword Frame work execution"

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by I V V Ramana

"First of all u have add-in for both word and  excel . After that we can export requi…"

venkatakrishna replied Jul 26, 2011 to Can anyone tell me how to export Requirements from QC to excel or word ?

8 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by BHARGAV SR

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service