Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Yogesh Sharma's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, explain him 'Why do you think it is bug". (I wont call it a bug but ra…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Nov 24, 2010 to how to convince a developer to accept his fault / bug / error?

12 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Teemu Vesala

"Sorry to be rude, But this seems to be some homework assignment and should be done b…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Nov 18, 2010 to pls send me vb scrpit for below examplae(print this shape)

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by k.vijay

"Well, There are many definitions but it is matter of perspective Defect is somethin…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Nov 14, 2010 to difference between bug and deffect...???

35 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by raghu

"frankly when I check the CV of any candidate then I look for the project description…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Sep 21, 2010 to Regarding team size ..

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Yogesh Sharma

"We have used ClearQuest (CQ) in out projects and we are quite satisfied with it. If…"

Yogesh Sharma replied May 27, 2010 to Did anyone worked on ClearQuest Defect tracking tool..?pls share some info..

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Shailaja Nakka

"Both are required but how much focus to give on each depends on type of project and…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Apr 1, 2010 to Short Term or Long Term Projects what type of testing is Best - Manual or Automated

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Rahul

"In a Product based company # You need to work on newer products. # You need to wor…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Apr 1, 2010 to What are the advantages of working as a tester for a product based company as opposed to a service based company?

18 May 7, 2010
Reply by chandan kumar PS

"Thanks Etheraling, Mohan & Vijay for suggesting me nice perfmon tool, I never kn…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Mar 27, 2010 to Application CPUTime and Memory profile on windows

6 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Yogesh Sharma

"Hi Nupur, Thanks for your fast response, this article use C routines and mechanism t…"

Yogesh Sharma replied Mar 27, 2010 to Application CPUTime and Memory profile on windows

6 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Yogesh Sharma

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service