Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Varshan's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi , If you need online Training for any of the tools .Please let me know. You can m…"

Varshan replied Aug 11, 2010 to Reg Load Test

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Kirti Nigam

"Hi Karthick. If you need online Training for any of the tools .Please let me know.…"

Varshan replied Aug 11, 2010 to Help me in performance testing for a web application using any tool.

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kunal Tambe

"Hi , If you need online Training for any of the tools .Please let me know. You can m…"

Varshan replied Aug 11, 2010 to Help me in performance testing for a web application using any tool.

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kunal Tambe

"Did you get the proper answer for your question."

Varshan replied Apr 30, 2010 to Which is the best Functional and Performance Automation Tool (Open source)?

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Arun

"Yes it supports .for this you should have the different jar on your project"

Varshan replied Apr 29, 2010 to Which is the best Functional and Performance Automation Tool (Open source)?

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Arun

"I would prefer Selenium and Jmeter. Both are awesome tools.."

Varshan replied Apr 29, 2010 to Which is the best Functional and Performance Automation Tool (Open source)?

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Arun

"Hi Anil, I can provide the training on QTP.It is a personal basics. Call me for more…"

Varshan replied Apr 29, 2010 to any body know best institute or realtime training person for qtp in bangalore

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by stl

"Hai,,May i know ,what is the version of QTP ,you are using?. Please call me for more…"

Varshan replied Mar 27, 2010 to Problem in QTP

7 May 17, 2010
Reply by Alaa H

"Hai,,May i know ,what is the version of QTP ,you are using?. Please call me for more…"

Varshan replied Mar 27, 2010 to QTP error while recording.

2 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Varshan

"thanks.."

Varshan replied Mar 26, 2010 to Contract QA Tester / QA Leader : Hong Kong or Tokyo

10 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Paul Griffiths

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service