Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Supriya's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So Selenium recognize the elements from left to right. So drop downs you have must c…"

Supriya replied Nov 25, 2017 to multiple drop down have same value and select same value from each drop down

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"@Shailesh: It's Mega not Megha. Mega drop box is the box which contains multiple sec…"

Supriya replied May 11, 2012 to how to write test cases for megha drop down box?

6 May 12, 2012
Reply by Shailesh Jain

"Please check u r email. Sent you Jmeter PDF."

Supriya replied Apr 12, 2012 to Jmeter Record and Play help

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Dzmitry Kashlach

"Could you please explain what type of field you offer user to enter date (drop downs…"

Supriya replied Apr 5, 2012 to Can anyone tel me the test case scenario of dd/mm/yyyy format ?

11 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Sunil Bhati

"Following are the four reasons: 1. Bug is not reproducible  2. Bug is resolved 3. If…"

Supriya replied Jan 5, 2012 to When we will close a bug, give four reasons?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Hanee Srivastava

"To successful download of JMeter you must need Java installed on your machine. "

Supriya replied Nov 3, 2011 to Unable to install JMeter

5 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Devender Reddy

"As a tester you are suppose to report the bug .But let handover the software to the…"

Supriya replied Mar 15, 2011 to Please do let me know what should tester to in this situation?

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Santosh Kumar

"HI,    I have tested a small part (Restaurant Journal) from Android app, if you want…"

Supriya replied Mar 9, 2011 to How to write Test Cases for a mobile application?

33 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Anand Singh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service