Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ajit Singhal's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sreelatha, Mr Nagendra is correct, if there is any change in requirement then you…"

Ajit Singhal replied Feb 6, 2015 to IN Manual testing, suppose if change existing features in application, again we write newtest cases to perform retesting &regression testing,but where we update the thise TC's?

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"Hi Vishal, There are so many things in software testing, and new & Creative thin…"

Ajit Singhal replied May 15, 2012 to Anything new to do in Software Testing.....? Suggest me.

8 May 17, 2012
Reply by Lawrence

"I need more information on this because you can not just get the user information wi…"

Ajit Singhal replied May 14, 2012 to Web Service Testing : How to test an account number.

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by balur

"Hi, Whenever we are doing testing of a website then we need to verify followings: 1.…"

Ajit Singhal replied May 14, 2012 to Can any one guide me with the default test cases, that may apply to all the website while testing.

6 May 14, 2012
Reply by Murthy Ariga

"Integration test cases, you should be understand what are the modules that are going…"

Ajit Singhal replied May 14, 2012 to which test cases needs to write and excute.

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Raju

"Hi, Please read at http://www.nodebeginner.org/"

Ajit Singhal replied Apr 2, 2012 to tetsing node.js aplictaions

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"Hi Chandra, There are different ways that we do browser compatibility testing: 1.  E…"

Ajit Singhal replied Apr 2, 2012 to How to do the browser compatability testing..?

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by chandra srikanth

"If you are just asking about crucial then there are few: 1.  No dead links 2. User i…"

Ajit Singhal replied Apr 2, 2012 to can anyone explain how to start write test case for web based application

147 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Mane Goutham

"I suggest that create a UI checklist rather than creating low level scenarios. You s…"

Ajit Singhal replied Apr 2, 2012 to Can any body send me GUI test cases?

84 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Prakash

"If you are just asking about crucial then there are few: 1.  No dead links 2. User i…"

Ajit Singhal replied Apr 2, 2012 to What are the crucial things we need to see when testing a web application?

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by testing whiz

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service