Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Neela Sheshadri's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ahmed thanks a lot buddy now I have an overview abt cloud computing. Can you let…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Mar 5, 2011 to What is meant by Cloud Computing ? Can any one pls guide me on this ?

10 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Thanks a lot Siddiq Bhai.. For the past four years i'm been doing only functional te…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Mar 5, 2011 to What is meant by Cloud Computing ? Can any one pls guide me on this ?

10 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hi Siddiq. I have forwarded my CV to your gmail id. Please do the needful. Thanks…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 14, 2010 to ONLY 4 -5 years experience Manual Testing, Hyderabad Location, joining in 15 days

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Neela Sheshadri

"Hi Priya !! You given very valuable information about Data migration but can you elo…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 14, 2010 to DATA MIGRATION

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Deepak

"Hi Hitesh, Change Request is if the client wants to make few or more changes to the…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 10, 2010 to Do we need to write separate test cases for Integration Testing ?

7 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Neela Sheshadri

"The basic documents used of creating a test plan are following : • Project Plan •Req…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 9, 2010 to What documents are required for creating test plan?

8 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Anil Mishra

"Hi Mohan, Can you please eloborate and name few functional check list items."

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 9, 2010 to What is a functional checklist..?

2 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Neela Sheshadri

"Thanks Shirish for your valuable information. Do identifying the important areas/mod…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 9, 2010 to What do we do in the following Scenario ?

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Neela Sheshadri

"Lets go with 3000 testcases then what should the tester do in such a situation?"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 8, 2010 to What do we do in the following Scenario ?

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Neela Sheshadri

"Thanks Again Siddiq for your answer. Its of great help to people like us. Sorry to a…"

Neela Sheshadri replied Jul 8, 2010 to What are the checklists for reviewing test cases ?

3 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jelissa Dsouza

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service