Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Bibek Khatiwara's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Smart identification is a mechanism in QTP to identify objects smartly, whenever obj…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied Jun 21, 2010 to explain Smart Identification mechanism in QTP

9 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Sri Balaji Bandaru

"Thank You Kiran :) Pleasure was mine."

Bibek Khatiwara replied Jun 3, 2010 to Life in IT--Refreshment

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"Ok fine abu ;) ...I dont have data base (so the DB layer is not there),coz site is s…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 19, 2010 to What difference u see in web testing and clent/server testing ?

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"You cud look into; using the Bug Factory, refer admin guide for additional info...."

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 19, 2010 to what are the types of requirements?

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"Ya Abu.. Web Application is N tier,no doubt..where i have said it's not :) static c…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 19, 2010 to What difference u see in web testing and clent/server testing ?

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"Parimal..sorry to say ..i do not agree with the former one "Web testing is done for…"

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"Vimal thanx for your ans..as far as my knowledge is concerned driver scripts calls f…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 19, 2010 to Test Harness:

2 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bibek Khatiwara

"Sorry to say no..Abhijit there is no way to manipulate File system directly through…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 19, 2010 to How to find the no.of files in a folder using QTP?

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Rajamanickam

"Hi balur..it's working fine at my side:Eg. create a folder named "1" and add 3 text…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 18, 2010 to How to find the no.of files in a folder using QTP?

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Rajamanickam

"I am quite sure that the question will be fired from Configuration management (i.e b…"

Bibek Khatiwara replied May 18, 2010 to Interview Question

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Ganesh Gupta Jayam

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service