Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Chethan.H.'s Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Deepak, Please send me the copy of the material on chethanh@gmail.com.   Thanks…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 24, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Deepak, Please send me the copy of the material on chethanh@gmail.com.   Thanks &…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 24, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi, Can you please send the copy of the document to my mail id also.. My mail ID is…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 23, 2011 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"I dint get you.. Actually where to set the password for the User (Which user)? can y…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

"Hi Shailesh, I installed wamp installer. But How to install mantis after tht.. I mea…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

"Hi vivek, I tried this video.. but still am not able to install it.. i tried to inst…"

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

"HI Jagannath   Thank you very much for the files.   Regards Chethan"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to install Bugzilla? From Where to download? Please Help me!!!!!!

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Chethan.H.

"U can Try either "TEST COMPLETE" or "DEVICE ANYWHERE". These are the automation tool…"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 16, 2011 to Any open source automation tool for Blackberry applications

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Mamta Gupta

"Thanks Every one for your valuable time... Thanks a Lot!!!!!"

Chethan.H. replied Jun 14, 2011 to What are the different types of Review's? Can anybody please explain in brief?

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Chethan.H.

"Hi Manish I have sent the resume to the id u have mentioned.... Thanks a lot.... T…"

Chethan.H. replied Dec 9, 2010 to Requirement for QA Engineers.

7 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Manish

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service