Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Aleksandar Karamfilov's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Reliability is connected with how realiable is the product. How durabable is.Portabi…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 16, 2010 to Reliablility of Software product

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by John Phillips

"Dude it doesnt work like that. You should register with HP. There is 30 days trial i…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 14, 2010 to QTP & TD Tool link

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sumit Kalra

"Because an exhaustive testing is impossible we use methods like equivalence partitio…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 14, 2010 to Equivalence Paritioning

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Aleksandar Karamfilov

"I would not offer you to report the bugs directly to the clients. The Ceo of the com…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 12, 2010 to Few my bugs got rejected by developer, what can I do for that situation?

9 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Vanita

"I used to work with Test complete five months ago. I liked it. Inteli sense isn't wo…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 12, 2010 to Test Complete Tool

7 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Deepak Falke

"no problems, i am sorry if my posts were not very clear :)"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 12, 2010 to Give at least three examples in which black-box testing might give the impression that everything’s OK, while white box tests might uncover an error.

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Srikanth Koushal V

"IN our company most of the time we are using Waterfall model."

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 11, 2010 to Which testing Methology You are using in your company??

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Aleksandar Karamfilov

"Lets say for example you have hard coded id of some product. It works on the test se…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 7, 2010 to Give at least three examples in which black-box testing might give the impression that everything’s OK, while white box tests might uncover an error.

17 Jun 3, 2010

"I will look for something short to show you. Most of the examples are difficult to e…"

Aleksandar Karamfilov replied Jan 7, 2010 to Give at least three examples in which black-box testing might give the impression that everything’s OK, while white box tests might uncover an error.

17 Jun 3, 2010

"A lot of errors will be missed if we use only black-box testing. That is well known…"

17 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service