Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Mythreyi's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"  With Alias - we can alias a name to a column or table and retrieve the data from 2…"

Mythreyi replied Aug 4, 2011 to How can we retrieving data from multiple tables without using SELECT in mysql?

22 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Master117

"  Thank You Samrat, Now i am very clear with Web Server Testing."

Mythreyi replied Aug 4, 2011 to What is Web Server Testing? How we will do Web Server Testing?

12 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Susheel, Thank you. I know i have to search through google. I have basic idea but i…"

Mythreyi replied Aug 4, 2011 to What is Web Server Testing? How we will do Web Server Testing?

12 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi,   Thanks all of you.   @Arvi, I have one more question, We can retrieve data fro…"

Mythreyi replied Aug 4, 2011 to How can we retrieving data from multiple tables without using SELECT in mysql?

22 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Master117

"Hi,   When i am attending interviews, they are asked me this question. I am a manual…"

Mythreyi replied Aug 3, 2011 to What is Web Server Testing? How we will do Web Server Testing?

12 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Pls.. give me the answer.It's urgent"

Mythreyi replied Aug 1, 2011 to What is Web Server Testing? How we will do Web Server Testing?

12 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi Suresh,   Recovery Scenario can be used to handle unexpected errors during runtim…"

Mythreyi replied Jul 29, 2011 to Error Handling in QTP

8 Aug 30, 2012

"Hi, You are giving answers for used row & column count in Excel. Query is, In ex…"

Mythreyi replied Jul 27, 2011 to how to get the count of rows having same value in excel sheet in qtp

4 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Mythreyi

"Hi, To connect Qtp with Database first you should create DSN (Control panel -> Ad…"

Mythreyi replied Jul 27, 2011 to Is there any QTP script to connect to MySQL?

6 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Keyur Makwana

"Hi, 1) Open QTP -> check Web add-Ins (uncheck other add-Ins) -> click ok 2) Go…"

Mythreyi replied Jul 27, 2011 to Can anyone tell how automate the web applications and what are the preconditions to automate?

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by venkatakrishna

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service