Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Swarupa Rani's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"positive senarios 1.Successful adding of correct account number for online trasacti…"

Swarupa Rani replied Sep 9, 2011 to pls tell me five critical testing that we want to do in payment module of internet banking aplication

9 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by ganesh ch

"try open the site in IE for recording http://newtours.demoaut.com   Regards Swarupa"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 22, 2010 to Regarding Flight reservation application for QTP practice

2 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Raja Sekhar Pavuluri

"Hi siddiq,   Could u pls elobrate and explain v-model as i seen diff't people are ha…"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 21, 2010 to What is V-Model XT

4 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Amaresh Sindogi

"Hi Aparna, chk the below site http://www.all-interview.com/Test_Leadinterviewquesti…"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 20, 2010 to Is there any Questionaire for test lead position interview?

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"simple thing always give file extension .xls whenever u r importing an excel sheet…"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 12, 2010 to Get error message after import excel file

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Swarupa Rani

"if it is possible attach the screen shot of the page on which u have that grid with…"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 3, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"i misunderstood the question.............. swarupa"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 3, 2010 to To select next row in the Grid(how to use loop) plz. anybody help. its urgent!!!!

13 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Bibin Babu

"Hi Shilpa, Can u send me the samples too my mail-id "swaruparani_suryavanshi@yahoo.…"

Swarupa Rani replied Dec 1, 2010 to Test Plan, Test case templates

122 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by neha thakur

"Hi, Tthis can help u i think.it has brief overview. Regards Swarupa"

Swarupa Rani replied Nov 29, 2010 to Test Plan, Test case templates

122 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by neha thakur

"season = InputBox("Select the season as summer or winter or spring or rainy ?", "Sea…"

Swarupa Rani replied Nov 27, 2010 to create an Input Box that has a title “Seasons,” and a prompt that prompts the user to select a season (winter, spring,summer, fall).

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by viswanadha

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service