Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Teemu Vesala!, I was extremely impressed by the insight which you have provided…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Dec 7, 2010 to Is it mandatory to learn automation ?

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by pawan kumar

"IS SELENIUM TOOL FREELY DOWNLOADABLE AND CAN I GET A FREE VERSION OF SILKTEST I AM O…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Jan 11, 2010 to Name some important free tools that you use with the purpose, use and link

9 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Abhijeet Bhagat

"I just wanted to know how popular is this tool in the Testing Job Market. Since I my…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Nov 23, 2009 to Automation Tool- TestPartner

13 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by av

"How do you access a Excel workbook, Sheet and cells using VB/QTP scripting in your T…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Nov 21, 2009 to Qtp interview queastions

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN

"Can u check this uploaded file"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Nov 17, 2009 to Types of automation frameworks in QTP

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by shirish

"................I guess this also is another test case 7. Do not Enter Data in all…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Apr 24, 2009 to What is the minimum number of test cases required to verify this?

8 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Gowtham

"Testing activities which involve repeative actions and which need to be performed re…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Mar 22, 2009 to What are the testing activities you may want to automate in a project?

6 Mar 24, 2009

"Hi Abu Bakr Siddiq u haven't answered my question ????!!! else come on the chat we c…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Mar 21, 2009 to What is Dirty Test Case?

13 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Raghavendra Hegde

"Negative Test Techniques are Designed to Fail the Software Application .....am I cor…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Mar 20, 2009 to What is Dirty Test Case?

13 Mar 27, 2009

"Negative inputs are ...................like for example 1. Entering alphabets in Nu…"

T R RAMA SUBRAMANIAN replied Mar 19, 2009 to What is Dirty Test Case?

13 Mar 27, 2009

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service