Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Shawn LoPorto's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you provide more detail?  Your request is too generic.  What do you mean by "rev…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Aug 3, 2012 to How will you find, reverse and replace the character?

5 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by srinivasa reddy

"Right, that's why I suggest that you take a simple step of opening the XML file in E…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 24, 2012 to Using XMl File for data reading as we do normal excel file

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Narani anusha

"I've looked from the position of using QTP and there is no way in QTP to do this.  I…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 23, 2012 to Using XMl File for data reading as we do normal excel file

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Narani anusha

"If this is for QTP then you just need to use: wait 2 ---Shawnwww.asi-test.comOnline…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 22, 2012 to set delay using vbscript not qtp

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Shawn LoPorto

"These are completely different concepts.  Object Identification is used specifically…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 20, 2012 to What is Need of Object Identification.....

16 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by fayazkhan

"Ok, use this instead.  This runs in 10 seconds including responding to the msgbox di…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 17, 2012 to Display the Persons name one by one using Vb scripting

6 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by kotla lakshmi kanth reddy

"The code is pretty simple, it would look like this: Dim arrNamesarrNames=Array("Mahe…"

Shawn LoPorto replied Jun 17, 2012 to Display the Persons name one by one using Vb scripting

6 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by kotla lakshmi kanth reddy

"I assume you are talking about the QuickTest Pro Automation Object Model.  This is p…"

Shawn LoPorto replied May 27, 2012 to What is Automation Object Model ( AOM )?

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Una Sarin Kumar

"Honestly I don't consider it part of "testing" per se.  It is really a development t…"

Shawn LoPorto replied May 26, 2012 to What is syntax testing and LCSAJ testing?

8 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jeba Qpt

"Syntax Testing - Personally I don't see the value of Syntax testing since every esta…"

Shawn LoPorto replied May 19, 2012 to What is syntax testing and LCSAJ testing?

8 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jeba Qpt

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service