Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Aniruddha Malvi's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello ,will you please send me the doc? My Id is aniruddhamalvi@gmail.comThanks"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Aug 31, 2011 to Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced?

30 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by ss

"Hey Sandeep can you plz forward it on my email : aniruddhamalvi@gmail.com"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Aug 12, 2011 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hey Samrat plz forward the interview question on : aniruddhamalvi@gmail.com.   Thank…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Aug 4, 2011 to Hi,As a tester u raise an issue but developer not accept the issue that time wat u do?

19 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by anand

"Hi lakshmi, Send me that insurance project to my mail id also aniruddhamalvi@gmail.…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 29, 2011 to Can anyone tell what testing is most important to be done on insurance project? and how it is done?

27 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Rajesh

"hello,   when is this going to be held, can you please forward the details on anirud…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 29, 2011 to Online Testing Training for Manual and Automation Testing for all Tools @ Reasonable Cost for Freshers and Experience @ iRootZTechnologies from Bangalore.

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Aniruddha Malvi

"Thanks very much ,This is really very nice concept on Quality Testing. Whenever it w…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 28, 2011 to Coming Soon: QuickTest Professionals (QTP) Online Training by Industry Expert

44 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Scooter Reggie

"also send me at aniruddhamalvi@gmail.com Thanks in Advance :-) Regards, ANI"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 28, 2011 to E book- lessons learned in software testing pdf ?

40 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Patel Akshay

"hey ganesh, does Slik work with windows applications... can you help provide more de…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 28, 2011 to Please suggest a way to automate our application.

11 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by MohanKumar S

"Hey Samrat,   Please send the usability document to my mail id is : aniruddhamalvi@g…"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 19, 2011 to Usability testing tools

13 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by kalyan kumar

"Hi Deepak, Please send me that material on aniruddhamalvi@gmail.com Thanks, ANI"

Aniruddha Malvi replied Jul 6, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service