Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Larry W. Shackelford's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"GoogleDoc link to tool comparison"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Feb 6, 2012 to Selenium OR Concordion OR soapui OR Eclipse OR Jubula OR Jameleon OR Maveryx OR Software Testing Automation Framework (STAF)

11 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by 0Sandy

"The explanations are good here on what recovery testing is. Depending on the type o…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Jan 28, 2012 to What is recovery testing? How testers can do recovery testing?

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Anshuman Jha

"Google Agile methodology and read about backlog."

Larry W. Shackelford replied Jan 21, 2012 to What are scrum method & XP??

2 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by srivathsav kumar

"Take a look at this link and decide pros and cons - download examples and have fun g…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Nov 15, 2011 to Need your Suggestion & Guidance

13 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by nkc

"I would recommend some serious soul searching and answering the age old interview qu…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Nov 5, 2011 to how to switch from company with experience only of self exploratory testing?

39 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Amita M

"Can you please expand upon this question? Is this really AMDOCs?  "

Larry W. Shackelford replied Nov 3, 2011 to amodcs interview question For F to F round Its urgent Please Let me know

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

"Abid, great job! Great minds think a like. <S>"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Nov 1, 2011 to Test cases for the dating site (search functionality)

7 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by pravin sharma

"  Utilize the framework to create a matrix for cross hashing a minimal set of test c…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Nov 1, 2011 to Test cases for the dating site (search functionality)

7 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by pravin sharma

"The context of this is not clear but my take on a high level test case would be iden…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Oct 14, 2011 to What is the difference between Low and High level test cases?

21 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Not really an expert in this area but my understanding is ISO and CMMI are models fo…"

Larry W. Shackelford replied Oct 7, 2011 to How to implement the Quality Assurance plan/Model if the SDLC model is Scrum, how many models are available for QA.?

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service