Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Arvi's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"refer this article for more information on Logging into Gmail using different sets o…"

Arvi replied Nov 6, 2012 to Need help in Descriptive script for Gmail Login

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Subbu

"True.. "

Arvi replied Dec 27, 2011 to Sample example with WebDriver in Selenium is not working for me. can any one suggest where is the mistake in the program?

8 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Arvi

"Thanks Master, I did not realize it. I tried executing, works like a charm. Starting…"

Arvi replied Dec 27, 2011 to Sample example with WebDriver in Selenium is not working for me. can any one suggest where is the mistake in the program?

8 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Arvi

"No, you are not intantiating it correctly. It should be: WebDriver driver = new Fire…"

8 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Arvi

"Riyazul, Looks like you did nor read my earlier post properly. What happens when you…"

Arvi replied Dec 26, 2011 to Selenium-RC Booking Flight

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"Hi Riyazul,  You know what, when I dry-ran your code manually, i got the same error…"

Arvi replied Dec 26, 2011 to Selenium-RC Booking Flight

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"Copy paste the code you are using.... let me check what could be the reason. I have…"

Arvi replied Dec 25, 2011 to Selenium-RC Booking Flight

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"Local OR is used for objects used only in the current script. These objects are not…"

Arvi replied Dec 14, 2011 to What is the difference between single object repository and shared object repository? How we can you that while running the script using QTP ?

5 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by suresh

"I posted my code without seeing yours... pretty much same logic, except that I have…"

Arvi replied Dec 9, 2011 to Can anyone tell me how to count no of occurance of "i" in "qualitytesting" using function in vbscript ?

10 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by suresh

"Hi, Here is the VB script... MyStr = inputbox("Enter the String:") ' here you can en…"

Arvi replied Dec 9, 2011 to Can anyone tell me how to count no of occurance of "i" in "qualitytesting" using function in vbscript ?

10 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by suresh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service