Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Shaik.Ansar Basha's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"k...  Thank you..  I  understood  now!"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Aug 10, 2012 to When ever new version of a module is deployed in production it is not reflecting when user access that module.It is reflecting only when user deletes browser cookies.

6 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Sankaran Ramamoorthy

"Thanks   Ajay, But , my business is : No matter how many times you deployed the new…"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Aug 10, 2012 to When ever new version of a module is deployed in production it is not reflecting when user access that module.It is reflecting only when user deletes browser cookies.

6 Aug 11, 2012

"Need  help.... "

6 Aug 11, 2012

"Hi Friends, Can any one help me on "ReXml" What is ReXml and usage of ReXml gem. If…"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Feb 7, 2012 to Can any one explain about rigorous testing?

10 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Test Closure Document is the note prepared before u formally completes the testing p…"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Jan 11, 2012 to What is Test Closure? please give me example with template and How much useful for agile methodology Testing?

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Dheeraj Khobragade

"Enter   wrong  Credentials.......   and one  more  ' Keep  your  account balance is …"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Nov 17, 2011 to online transaction failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Linta Pardhi

"Hi Samrat, I am also interested to read books on testing, can u please send me the "…"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Nov 10, 2011 to how to switch from company with experience only of self exploratory testing?

39 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Amita M

"Hi, I am working Agile  process, can you  send  me......   Email : ansar496@gmail.com"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Nov 10, 2011 to Does anyone has good book about Agile Testing

9 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by sham

"Hi,   If any one have soft copy of he book "How to Break Web Software: Functional an…"

Shaik.Ansar Basha replied Nov 4, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service