Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

jay patel's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys I have read yr bugs mentioned, useful, Here like to share one of many bugs…"

jay patel replied Jun 3, 2010 to In your work Experience which is the best bug that was founded by you or your colleagues for web application testing

64 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Ramesh G Kumbhar

"Thanks Mohan very useful, Go ahead"

jay patel replied Nov 4, 2009 to How to print large numbers and Floating number in qtp

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by srinivasulu Parpalli

".....Very good information, keep it up."

jay patel replied Jul 30, 2009 to Software License Testing

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by jay patel

"hello folk ....very useful reply by Pooja Bagga but just remind you one general poi…"

jay patel replied Jul 27, 2009 to Factor to be considered for Browser Compatability and OS conpatability

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by testing whiz

"Hello friend, This is vary from person to person, also depend on application knowle…"

jay patel replied Jul 27, 2009 to What is the % of bugs that you raised has been accepted

14 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Vishal shah

".... Also help for Find causes and remove error..."

jay patel replied Jul 25, 2009 to What are the objectives of debugging?

16 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Pallavi Nara

"Hello friend useful detail given by you, keep share idea/experience. Good luck."

jay patel replied Jul 24, 2009 to Exact difference between Text Filed and Text Box

4 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by jay patel

"Hello friend There is no any staring & ending point in QA/Testing field, So not…"

jay patel replied Jul 24, 2009 to What are the possible ways to win the TESTING world cup?

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by jay patel

"hello Just I go through the tool "Badboy", "imacro" automation tool, Best regards"

jay patel replied Jul 24, 2009 to Do you have any experience in open source tools? What are they?

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by jay patel

"I think what you have aked about here is the KLOC method of measuring defect density…"

jay patel replied Jul 24, 2009 to What is bug density?

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by jay patel

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service