Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Bhumika's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"agile approaches to achieve working product / application, at the end of each iterat…"

Bhumika replied Aug 26, 2010 to what is difference between Agile and V-model Testing

17 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Saurabh

"Story point is a sub part of Agile methodology. Here I am explaining how agile works…"

Bhumika replied Jul 6, 2010 to What is Story Point Estimation?

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Virendra Tatode

"The purpose of scalability testing is to identify major workloads and mitigate bottl…"

Bhumika replied Feb 4, 2010 to What are the bugs related to scalibility? Explain with an example?

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Bhumika

"I think, test execution process in STLC, means in which order / manner testing would…"

Bhumika replied Feb 2, 2010 to Can any one explain about the Test Execution process in Testing Life cycle!

4 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Himanshu Patel

"Functional Testing : 1. After storing the credit card info, user should be able to r…"

Bhumika replied Jan 18, 2010 to please help me providing testcases for credit card payment system and online payment

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Shakthi

"One example - For login window, suppose you provide uname and passwd and click "Canc…"

Bhumika replied Jan 5, 2010 to Give at least three examples in which black-box testing might give the impression that everything’s OK, while white box tests might uncover an error.

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Srikanth Koushal V

"As per my understanding, the first step of STLC is sanity / acceptance testing. San…"

Bhumika replied Dec 31, 2009 to Sanity Testing, When do we do it?

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Vaibhava Kumar Pandey

"Most software development life cycle methodologies are either iterative or follow a…"

Bhumika replied Dec 22, 2009 to Any of one having experience in Agile and Scrum ?

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Shakthi

"integration testing - when all the modules (which behaves / works properly independe…"

Bhumika replied Dec 21, 2009 to what is the difference between system integration and end to end testing?

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Kishore GP

"requirement phase - understand the requirements design phase - test planning coding…"

Bhumika replied Dec 17, 2009 to Role of Tester in Each phase of V model

3 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Richard Greene

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service