Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

mallikdatester's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi., I am in the similar situation., Plz let me know for any possibilities to get ce…"

mallikdatester replied Mar 6, 2012 to Can I be CSTE certifeid from the QAI institute with less than 2 yrs of exp?

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi Yatish,   Hope u succeded in getting the vol2. by now, I need you the favour to s…"

mallikdatester replied Dec 9, 2011 to ISTQB - Advance Level (TEST MANAGER)

17 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Yatish

"Hi, I cleared FL and looking for the copy of Advanced_software_testing Vol 1 and vol…"

mallikdatester replied Dec 9, 2011 to ISTQB - Advance Level (TEST MANAGER)

17 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Yatish

"Hi siddiq.,   Could you plz forward it to me on mallikdatester@gmail.com   Thanks in…"

mallikdatester replied Sep 22, 2011 to E book- lessons learned in software testing pdf ?

40 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Patel Akshay

"Hi Anki,   Could you plz send the document to my mailid : mallikdatester@gmail.com T…"

mallikdatester replied Sep 9, 2011 to Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced?

30 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by ss

"Hi Brat singh,   Could you please send the book to my mail id: mallikdatester@gmail.…"

mallikdatester replied Sep 8, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi lakshmi kanth reddy, Really very good explanation and will be grateful if u send…"

mallikdatester replied Aug 7, 2011 to Can anyone tell what testing is most important to be done on insurance project? and how it is done?

27 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Rajesh

"hi siddiq,   Need some help on domain knowledge on TELECOM.,   plz let me know if u…"

mallikdatester replied Aug 7, 2011 to Need manual testing project to develop my resume?

3 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by mallikdatester

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service