Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Mitul N. Thesiya's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Release note is a document delivered with new/modified build.. having following mini…"

Mitul N. Thesiya replied Nov 11, 2011 to Can anyone please explain me the concept of Release Note & Known issue list with example ?

15 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"Hi.. let me tell you as per my experience.. In test cases, there are two different w…"

Mitul N. Thesiya replied Nov 11, 2011 to what is prerequisite? where we use prerequisite in the test case template?

12 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Stella

"As per QA Term,   High Level test cases are developed over the architecture of syste…"

Mitul N. Thesiya replied Oct 14, 2011 to What is the difference between Low and High level test cases?

21 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"so might be you are not good observer here. I write developers (at any stage) and al…"

Mitul N. Thesiya replied Oct 4, 2011 to What should be the status in Testcase after the bug Closed?

22 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Anandhakumar

"see samrat, Defect is just synonyms of problems found by Tester (at any stage*) and…"

Mitul N. Thesiya replied Oct 4, 2011 to What should be the status in Testcase after the bug Closed?

22 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Anandhakumar

"again, if you are using term BUG, then ofcourse it's approved from developer team to…"

22 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Anandhakumar

"See.. test cases are executed in cycles.   Suppose you got bug followed by reporting…"

22 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Anandhakumar

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service