Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

chirag parikh's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes i went through your mentioned site. One of the most useful sites. Very nice vide…"

chirag parikh replied Jan 30, 2010 to Looking for Tarun Lalwani's Famous book for QTP

15 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by SSharma

"Thank you Vishal. I was looking for this book only. But i found that this pdf contai…"

chirag parikh replied Jan 29, 2010 to Looking for Tarun Lalwani's Famous book for QTP

15 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by SSharma

"For Mobile based application, On Security Testing front : Mainly security testing i…"

chirag parikh replied Dec 1, 2009 to How to test Mobile Applications?

13 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Yes. Both tools are useful for web applications. Paros is open source. and Burp Suit…"

chirag parikh replied Nov 27, 2009 to Penetration/Security test tool

10 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Stella

"Though There are many penetration testing tools. But following 2 are very good tools…"

chirag parikh replied Nov 27, 2009 to Penetration/Security test tool

10 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Stella

"1. As per OWASP and PCI DSS security industry standards, they recommend to use BurpS…"

chirag parikh replied Nov 26, 2009 to Security Tool

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by S Sarita

"You can find the complete details on Internet easily. I found following link helpful…"

chirag parikh replied Nov 26, 2009 to What do you see as the most critical and current threats effecting Internet websites?

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by chirag parikh

"As per OWASP Industry Standard, Following are the most common and most effecting thr…"

chirag parikh replied Nov 26, 2009 to What do you see as the most critical and current threats effecting Internet websites?

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by chirag parikh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service