Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nawaz Ahmed's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Want to learn new technologies and increase my skills."

Nawaz Ahmed replied Feb 12, 2010 to Can you please answer "What is the reason for the (job)change"

10 Feb 13, 2010

"Even I want to know the answer for this question. I have face the same question in o…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 22, 2009 to Any of one having experience in Agile and Scrum ?

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Shakthi

"Well i have experience of QTP, VB scripting for one year Rational Software - 2 year…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 21, 2009 to What automated testing tools are you expertise and experience with?

7 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Jack Ramon

"Thanks a lot mohan kumar.. Like there is a Test Plan doc created before starting tes…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 17, 2009 to Test Plan for automation

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Nawaz Ahmed

"There is no way we can run the QTP scripts without QTP. QTP scripts are recognized b…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 17, 2009 to Any other way to executing the QTP scripts without using QTP tool

7 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Kishore GP

"Hello Sireesha Could you tell me more about this application so that I can help you…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 16, 2009 to Please share the testing ideas for testing the On2share application

3 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Anilkumar

"1) We Can try installing the application from Shared drive, mapped Network drive and…"

Nawaz Ahmed replied Dec 15, 2009 to Test ideas for Installation Testing

7 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Santhosh Tuppad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service