Quality is delighting customers
Nearly 10% of the world’s population is disabled. People with disabilities include people with vision impairment, hearing impairment, learning disabilities, and mobility impairment.
People with disabilities use assistive technology such as screen readers, speech to text softwares, onscreen keyboards, to use computers. These technologies help them to bridge the digital divide.
Web Accessibility is a step towards ensuring that people with disabilities have access to the web just like anyone else. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has released the Web Content Accessibility Guideline 2.0 which has been adopted by different countries across the world.
In our 1 day training program on Principles of Web Accessibility, we would introduce the concepts and techniques to implement accessibility.
BarrierBreak are pioneers of accessibility in India. When no one believed in the potential of accessibility, we went on to create awareness, training, products and services around this area.
We are an ISO 9001 certified company that specializes in web accessibility testing and development. To know more about us visit (www.barrierbreak.com)
Course Contents and Pre-requisites for Participants
* Understand the needs of people with disabilities
* Brief overview of various laws and guidelines governing accessibility
* Understanding the concepts of accessibility
* Explore accessibility techniques for web page elements
* Overview of evaluation tools
* Pre-requisites for Participants
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- User Experience Professional
- Software Testers/ QA Professional
Date: December 16th 2010
1 participant – Rs. 10,000 plus Service Tax
3 or more participant – Rs. 8,500 plus Service Tax
Email : email@example.com
Register Now! Registrations close on December 8th, 2010.