Date & Time: Wed. November 22 at 12:00 pm IST / 5:30 pm AEDT
Apache JMeter™, the leading open source tool for load and performance testing, is fairly easy to get started with quickly and run your tests. Yet it does have its limitations as well.
This upcoming webinar will show you how BlazeMeter extends JMeter’s capabilities dramatically, allowing you to run automated performance tests on your website, web and mobile apps at massive scale, and receive easy to analyze test results. Register for the webinar to learn:
- Easy step-by-step instructions to start running JMeter tests right away
- How to record and extend a test script using JMeter’s built-in recorder and BlazeMeter’s Chrome extension
- Scale from 100 users to more than 1,000,000 using realistic user scenarios and multiple geo-locations
- Execute real-world, on-demand load with very little setup
- Receive real-time reporting and comprehensive graphs to find bottlenecks more quickly
- Collaborate with colleagues with Organizations, Projects, and Shared Folders
- Integrate your tests with leading APMs and CI Platforms
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session.