.NET client driver configuration
.NET client Driver can be used with Microsoft Visual Studio. To Configure it with Visual Studio do as Following.
- Launch Visual Studio and navigate to File > New > Project.
- Select Visual C# > Class Library > Name your project > Click on OK button.
- A Class (.cs) is created. Rename it as appropriate.
- Under right hand pane of Solution Explorer right click on References > Add References.
- Select following dll files - nmock.dll, nunit.core.dll, nunit.framework.dll,ThoughtWorks. Selenium.Core.dll, ThoughtWorks.Selenium.IntegrationTests.dll, ThoughtWorks.Selenium.UnitTests.dll and click on Ok button
With This Visual Studio is ready for Selenium Test Cases.