"Reproducing a bug is simply - following the steps and see the problem.
we should try to reproduce a bug in different boxes and different data set. It may be that the bug was just once reproduced and we created in the system. If bug is not always…"
"I believe that defect seeding is not done to check the ability of the tester or test the product knowledge.
it is about injecting few bugs which may help to find many bugs in the application which were hidden."
"Any bug found has to be resolved however not necessary that it must be resolved in the current release.
If there are technical issues that may take more time to resolve the bug it can always be pushed to the future release. Release note should have…"
Tried to explain Traceability Matrix:
It is a document which helps Test/Development Managers to gain the confidence about the testing coverage. Using this matrix we can trace all the requirements with the lower entities such as Test…"
ISTQB Certified Functional Tester
5.5+ years of experience in Software Testing.
• Worked on different domains like Finance, Automobiles, Automation Tool, MIS, and Real State.
• Involved in different phases of the testing life cycle such as Functional, Integration, System testing, Smoke testing, Regression.
• Use of bug tracking tools like Test Director (7.6), Test Track Pro (7.6.1), Clear Quest, and Bugzilla.
• Use of automation tool like QTP (6.5) and Test Partner (6.2) and other tools include – Caliber RM (7.0) & Certify (7.1).
• Experienced in Business/Functional requirements review and analysis, writing Test cases, Automation test scripts and executing test cases.