By using the Quality Testing web site you agree to accept our Community Values / Code of Conduct.
- We will show respect and good will towards the members of QT.
- We don’t accept questions like, Wht testing..””?,test your self?...etc. or generic interview questions for which the answer is just a Google search away.
- Make sure that you are the author or have permission to post blogs, articles, etc.
- QT having rights to remove content without prior notice.
- Don't promote your business in QT. If you would like to promote your business please contact QT Team.
- Members on the list with three or more misconducts marks could become banned from the QT any time at the administration's discretion.
- All the QT pages and data presented on this website are the property of www.qualitytesting.info
- QT pages may not be reproduced or redistributed in anyway, shape, or form without the written consent of QualityTesting.info
- QT does not tolerate any kind of plagiarism. It is tough for QT to investigate the authenticity of each individual post and you hold yourself responsible in avoiding plagiaristic activities. Any claims and complaints QT receives, implicitly, will be entitled to the member who posts the contested content.
- Republishing this website contents on other websites / blogs will be copyright violation and complaints will be filed against such website owners to Indian Cyber Crime Department.
Last Update: 14th Jan 2012