Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

What is the difference between Selenium and Katalon Studio?

someone answer me the difference between Selenium and Katalon Studio? which one is good for testing?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Smita,

It's good to know you are interested in testing your application using most frequently used tools Selenium or Katalon Studio.

In today's era of automation, there are lot of tools available in the testing industry that can make your testing easy and efficient.

Please find below, the major differences between Katalon Studion and Selenium that will make your testing easy

Sr No Feature Katalon Studio Selenium
1 Description Katalon Studio is a tool that has been built with readily usable features for fast test case creation and execution. Selenium is an automation API and software testing framework available in multiple languages.
2 Platform Support Cross-platform Cross-platform
3 Application Support Web and Mobile applications Web applications
4 Language Support Java/Groovy Java, C#, Perl, Python, JavaScript, Ruby, PHP
5 Coding Skills Not Required Strongly required to proper utilize features of this tool.
6 Configuration Easy configuration and execution Require installing and integrating various tools
7 Image Testing Built-in support Require installing additional libraries
8 Test Analysis Built-In Katalon analysis No Analysis
9 License Type Freeware Open Source
10 Community Support Less R&D so far on this tool Extensively used tool and on-line support is easily available.

If you are new to automation then its always recommended that you can consult to any automation testing company

I hope my answer will help you.

Thanks,
Anand Singh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2018   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service