Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

What is ETL testing. Please some body give the full explanation or provide a good material on it.

Views: 82251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send it to me as well at sarabhjeetzensar@gmail.com. That will be a great help.

Regards,

Sarabhjeet

Can you please send me also sasank.ch1@gmail.com

Hi..

Please if u have documents please send to my email- pvarunt13@gmail.com

Hello,

Me too need documentation ebooks,supporting documents on ETL Testing, if anybody can share then that would be a great help. My email id is sarabhjeetzensar@gmail.com

Hi!

Kindly send me the ETL material .I am avery much interested to know more about ETL testing, Please share the material with me as well.my mail id is :Priyaa18.verma@gmail.com

HI, 

I am Interested, Please could you share those docs to me it wil be helpful

parameshwar.v@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance,

param

PLS SHARE ME THOSE DATABASE TESTING DOC IT IS VERY HELPFULL FOR ME
SANJEEVNAIDU638@GMAIL.COM

Hi

Can any one please share the material regarding etl testing at chitraarth@yahoo.in also. It will be really helpful.

Thanks

Chitraarth

ETL stands for Extract-Transform-Load and it is a process of how data is loaded from the source system to the data warehouse.  Data is extracted from an OLTP database, transformed to match the data warehouse schema and loaded into the data warehouse database.  Many data warehouses also incorporate data from non-OLTP systems such as text files, legacy systems and spreadsheets. 

Let see how it works

For example, there is a retail store which has different departments like sales, marketing, logistics etc.  Each of them is handling the customer information independently, and the way they store that data is quite different. The sales department have stored it by customer’s name, while marketing department by customer id.

Now if they want to check the history of the customer and want to know what the different products he/she bought owing to different marketing campaigns; it would be very tedious.

The solution is to use a Datawarehouse to store information from different sources in a uniform structure using ETL. ETL can transform dissimilar data sets into an unified structure.Later use BI tools to derive meaningful insights and reports from this data. 

Hi Wayne,

Could you or anyone who received the material send me to below email id

pallisios@gmail.com

Thanks

hi,

ETL stands for extract transform and load concept.. you have to test from source to destination.

If you want to know more details click here

Thanks,

Praveen

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service