I assume Checkbox here as "Remember Me"
1) Verify the Remember Me is enabled by default
2) Verify the Remember Me is selected successfully
3) On Enter valid username/password and then Sign-in with Remember Me selected, shall receive a message as "Do you want to remember you on this machine..."
4) Verify the information is stored in the cookie ( Firefox -> Options -> Security -> Saved Passwords)
5) Verify deleting the cookie and try login-in shall prompt to remember(cookie doesn't exists)
Just think cognitive, you are good to write atleast 100 test cases..
When asked by interview this kind of questions? before answering them how we do it? Ask them the requirement clearly like eg: what is it expected? what should happen if selected or not selected? where does it encrypted get saved? By the answer they give you mostly we would get all the test cases.
Oh ohi i thought if i ask anything means they ll think i dont know anything, so from now onwrds ill ask.. Thank You...... and pls do one more help ie i have one doubt how to write test cases on DROP DOWN BUTTON,TEXT FIELD,ETC.. The main thing is for ex when v see our home page in gmail acc, how to start and write test cases.. I have Lot of confusion in this..... pls help me..
I read most of all answers for your query given my our mates.
But i have little updation.I checked cookies for gmail created while we login with remember me checked check box.
it shows me information like :
Expires Tue, 03 Mar 2020 06:14:28 GMT
See, it shows expires almost after 10 years if we wont interrupt it.