Quality is delighting customers
To test payment gateway first we have to create scenario for its functional testing and security testing.
For functional testing some of the example are as below
1) Test with valid card number with valid expiry but invalid CVV.
2) Test with valid card number with invalid expiry but valid CVV.
3) Test with valid card number with invalid expiry and CVV.
4) Test with valid details of expired/blocked card.
5) Test with valid card number, CVV and expiry date.
6) Test for reference transaction.
7) Test for billing/shipping details in payment manager.
8) Test for back payment to customer.
9) Test for "0" transaction.
10) Test for negative transaction.
For Security testing:-
1) Try out "cookie poisioning" technique in payment gateway.
2) Test session timeout scenario.
3) Test try to access the page with using back button of the browser to check that session is still active on successful confirmation of payments.
4) Try to test payment gateway using SQL injections tricks
nice explanation , I want to know in details about below questions-
1. payment gateway using SQL injections tricks?
2. Test for reference transaction?
3. "cookie poisioning" technique in payment gateway.?
4. How to test Paypol (any Payment gateway)?
Please reply me.
thanks a lot frnd ........