Quality is delighting customers
In Agile methodology, the software is developed in incremental & rapid cycles. The result is small incremental releases. Each release is distributed in Sprints which is thoroughly tested to ensure software quality is maintained. It is used for time critical applications.
Main advantage of agile methodology is maximum quality output in minimal time. In Agile methodology, the development/testing/designing tasks goes simultaneously in such a planned way that even a new change at the last moment can be developed and tested timely.
The reason why most of the qa testing companies are using agile methodology:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of useful software.
- Customers, developers and testers constantly interact with each other.
- Working software is delivered frequently.
- Close cooperation between business people and developers.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances.
- Even late changes in requirements are welcomed