Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Thonukunuri Aruna's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Vijay,   Below code might help you.   intMonth=2LastDayOfMonth= dateserial(2011,i…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied Aug 30, 2011 to How to find the last day of the month using vb script?

6 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by suresh

"Thanks for your reply Mrinal.   I have QTP Java add-in. I have tried by deleting coo…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied Jul 14, 2011 to Browser Hangs while launching a Java Applet

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Mrinal Rao

"Hi, One interesting bug that I found is, I was testing a web application which has f…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied Jul 5, 2011 to In your work Experience which is the best bug that was founded by you or your colleagues for web application testing

64 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Ramesh G Kumbhar

"Hi,   varStr = "this is a test"varArray = Split(varStr, " ")VarSpacesCnt = UBound(va…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied Jun 7, 2011 to How to retrieve the no: of spaces in string?

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by gouri sankar

"Hi Satish,   If you are using Global datasheet then below code works fine. If you ar…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 25, 2011 to Execute the testscript available in Excel Sheet

5 May 27, 2011
Reply by kotti satish

"Hi Namrata,   For IE7 browser you can use below function. Sub ClearCookies() Set wsh…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 24, 2011 to How to deleted cookie files using VB script / DP ?

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by T.Pradeep

"Hi,   Below code is working fine for me: For i=1 to 5DataTable.SetCurrentRow(i)DataT…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 23, 2011 to How to get data into Run time DataTable, It should be in Loop

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Thonukunuri Aruna

"Hi Parit Poreddiwar,   "Text not found" window is not a child object of the browser…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 23, 2011 to How to recognize the TEXT NOT FOUND window in QTP

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Thonukunuri Aruna

"Hi Deepak,   If it is a secured web service, there should be some kind of authentica…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 20, 2011 to Need immediate help in QTP, its very urgent

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Deepak.K.J

"Hi Srinivas,   You can close notepad window with below line of code: Window("text:=t…"

Thonukunuri Aruna replied May 20, 2011 to How to close a text file which is already open file

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Subbu

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service