Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Gowtham's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"@ SIrisha and Abu, Very good discussion and good information given...Thanks Regard…"

Gowtham replied May 5, 2009 to What should be done before switching from one project (P1) to another project (P2) in QA?

7 May 5, 2009
Reply by Gowtham

"Hi Madhuri, According to my knowledge there are 1) Normal recording 2) Analog Recor…"

Gowtham replied May 5, 2009 to What is the difference between High Level Recording and Low Level Recording in QTP?

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Gowtham

"Hi Malini, The UML is a visual modeling language that can be used to specify, visua…"

Gowtham replied Apr 25, 2009 to What is UML and how to use it for testing?

3 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi Rashmi, It is used for capturing the text value present on object during executi…"

Gowtham replied Apr 25, 2009 to what is the use of Text output value in Qtp?

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Mohan Kumar

"Hi Rashmi, Once a tester has run a test, a TestFusion report displays all aspects o…"

Gowtham replied Apr 25, 2009 to Any one explain about the Test Fusion Report of QTP ?

2 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Malini Sharma

"Hi Rashmi, Go To Menu . Tools > Options > Run (Tab) Uncheck The "View Result…"

Gowtham replied Apr 25, 2009 to How to “Turn Off” QTP results after running a Script?

4 Apr 27, 2009

"Hi Ruchi, Risk based testing is the best answer but if we need to think anything ot…"

Gowtham replied Apr 25, 2009 to What should be done if there is a new build and there is not much time left to test?

9 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by shirish

"Kiran, I will add some more points what Ruchi Sharma Replied 1) Enter three mandat…"

Gowtham replied Apr 24, 2009 to What is the minimum number of test cases required to verify this?

8 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Gowtham

"KIran i think there is no other name for Keyword view..... Please correct me if i…"

Gowtham replied Apr 22, 2009 to What is the pet name of Keyword View in QTP?

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Usha Sri

"See for the small projects and the requirements keeps on changing then manual option…"

Gowtham replied Apr 22, 2009 to Which of these two either automation or manual testing is the best to bring a quality product?

5 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by shirish

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service