Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sudarshan's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"For web application cross browser testing plays an important role. Most of the web a…"

Sudarshan replied Feb 4, 2014 to What are the challenges we face during browser compatibility testing?

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by JO

"Funniest bug means, when am testing one android application in that i started givin…"

Sudarshan replied Feb 4, 2014 to What is the funniest bug you've ever seen?

2 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by TESTasy

"If BRS(Business  Requirement Specification) document is not available means, First…"

Sudarshan replied Feb 4, 2014 to One of my Interview Question. Please any one Explain

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Sudarshan

"Pls tell me one Best institute to learn selenium in Hyderabad ."

Sudarshan replied Feb 4, 2014 to Best Selenium Training institute in Hyderabad

8 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Sudarshan

"Web services means  web means HTTP Protocol and Services means request-response. Tes…"

Sudarshan replied Jan 2, 2014 to difference between web services testing and gui testing

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by sheela

"Hi  For example we take as one  Job Position-A, Job ID- JB111, Job Skills- 1. Verify…"

Sudarshan replied Aug 6, 2013 to How to Testing the Google like search functionality in the Job Portal?

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Sudarshan

"Hi Radhika this is for to test the Job search text field 1. Verify the search box i.…"

Sudarshan replied Aug 6, 2013 to How to Testing the Google like search functionality in the Job Portal?

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Sudarshan

"Hi Lalitha I need selenium notes please send it to me sudarshanjan@gmail.com"

Sudarshan replied Aug 1, 2013 to Selenium Notes...

164 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Arif BAba. Shaik

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2018   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service