Date & Time: 24 April, 12pm PT / 25th April, 12.30am IST
Specifications are the most overlooked yet most important part of your test automation strategy. According to the US Software Engineering Institute, 50% of defects are due to bad specifications.
Join this round-table discussion with Sam Hatoum, CEO of Xolv.io as he shares how he's implemented proper specifications throughout projects he's worked on to increase velocity by up to 35% and reduce defect rates down to 2%.
Why you should attend this session?
- Get tips on how to balance the tradeoff between velocity and quality
- Smooth the transition between development phases while ensuring full alignment
- See how your test automation strategy becomes a result of your upfront specification planning
- Ultimately reduce defects before a single line of code is written
- Minimize the handoffs between Engineering, Quality and Product
- Ask Sam your own questions live during the session
Who should attend this session?
This session is for anyone managing a software team or responsible for looking at their end-to-end delivery processes holistically. This session will provide some quick wins to implement quality practices that will influence cultural change, speed up release cycles and improve your customer's user experiences.
SAM HATOUM | CEO of Xolv
FRANCIS ADANZA | Head of Marketing at Testim