Quality is delighting customers
May 24, Wednesday, 2 pm IST and 2 pm EDT
Appium is rapidly becoming the go-to framework for mobile test automation due to its open source nature and support for native, hybrid and mobile web apps.
However, it has its limitations such as complex installation, lack of a user interface, inability to test outside the app and slow support for iOS versions
Join us to learn how you can use Appium Studio - a free enhanced version of Appium - to overcome these limitations.
By the end of the session you will know how to:
- Set up your Appium testing environment with a single click
- Use a windows machine to write and run iOS tests
- Easily write Appium tests for iOS and Android using the device reflection and object spy
- Write Appium tests covering complex use cases such as fingerprint authentication, audio features and barcode scanning
- Test outside of your application (e.g. Settings, SMS) also on iOS device
- Test your applications in parallel on both local and remote devices
- Analyze test results with automatically generated reports
Guy Arieli | CTO | Experitest
Tom Ben Simhon | Product Manager | Experitest